Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas....


To all my friends and family, and everyone who has been taking the time to read my blog, Merry Christmas, and all the best of the holiday season!

This card I created for Madison's Grade 3 teacher. She is a very sweet lady and we are so glad that she is Madi's teacher! We feel so lucky because she is so great with the kids.

It is a bit hard to see on the card, but the bell and the roof are raised with pop dots. I thought that just added a bit! I bought the great ribbon at The Bargain Shop! and really like how it looks on the card.

Supplies: Close to My Heart - My Acrylix Stamp Sets: School Fun (school house), Christmas Heaven (Merry Christmas), Make it a Simple Christmas (Peace); red ribbon; black ink, white textured and black cardstock, Prisma glitter; Prima flowers; Bic Mark-it fine markers, brads from Making Memories, liquid glass, pop dots, patterned ribbon from The Bargain Shop!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment