
March is finally starting to bring warmer temperatures, although we are dealing with lots of wind! As I've said before, Chinooks in Southern Alberta bring a warm wind, so they are both desired and hated. Lots of people suffer from migraines when a Chinook hits, but I'm lucky that I usually don't. I hope that you are enjoying the {almost} start to Spring as much as I am!

Today is my Mother-in-Law's birthday, so I used Amy's Sketch #53 to make her a card. I also followed Cupcake Craft Challenge #29, which was to find inspiration from the photo. Here's my take on the two challenges....
This card was fun to make, although I think it still takes me too long to complete a card like this!
On a good note, the Penicillin finally is working and my tooth pain is gone - for now! I am booked for my FOURTH root canal in a year on April 6th. I will be glad to get it over with and hopefully the last one for a while! Thanks for all the good wishes you have been giving me!

Supplies: Close to My Heart 'In the Garden' My Acrylix stamp set, brown, yellow & green textured cardstock, white cardstock, black ink, prisma glitter, flowers & leaves, brown ribbon; Provo Craft patterned paper; Stamping Bella bling.
Have a great day!
Karine


Wow! LOVE the color combo!
ReplyDelete