
Easter weekend is almost upon us, and I can't wait! Four days of work this week and then I get four days off as our office gets Easter Monday off too! The weather has been lovely and I can't wait to get out and ride bikes with my family!
The card I made yesterday was for two challenges. The first one is for Amy's Sketch #56 seen here. I love using her sketches, and she makes such beautiful cards.

The second challenge is from Chicks With Inkpads Challenge Week #3. Aren't the colors just fantastic? This is only the third challenge these gals have put on their blog, and I'm pleased to participate this time! I have to admit that I'm not totally pleased with the card, but I made an attempt!

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful holiday weekend, no matter if you celebrate Easter or not! Hope it's wonderful for you!
Supplies: Close to My Heart green, blue, black & white cardstock, black & green ink, beads, pop dots, white flower, Liquid Glass; pink felt (unknown); black ribbon (unknown); inkadinkado (bunny and sentiment); BIC markers.
Thanks for visiting!
Karine


This is SOOOO cute! That adorable bunny makes me smile. :)
ReplyDeleteCute card, Karine! I love that bunny image!
ReplyDeleteThat is a super cute bunny image! Thanks so much for participating in the Chicks' Challenge this week. I look forward to seeing more of your great work!
ReplyDeleteThat's a really cute card, great use of the colours.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love the colors used
ReplyDeleteCute stamp - nice job. Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteFun card! THanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteaww.... cute sentiment :)
ReplyDelete