
My sister Tracy's birthday is coming up this Sunday, so I had to make her a "T" card! She is the best sister and I'm really lucky. There's only the two of us in our family, so we try to appreciate either as much as we can. I am participating in a few challenges with this card. The first is for Amy's Sketch this week, shown here. I always love to see what everyone does with her sketches!
The second challenge comes from Cupcake Craft Challenges, which was 2-2-2! It's all about 2 this week! We were supposed to use 2 colors, 2 shapes, and 2 pieces of ribbon. That was fun! I was so excited to be chosen as one of the top 5 a few weeks ago!
The third challenge comes from 2 Red Bananas, which was May Flowers. I have chosen DCWV paper with flowers on it, as well as putting a few Close to My Heart flowers in the corner for emphasis.
It was alot of fun doing all three challenges, and I hope you like the result! Thanks for stopping by to see!

Supplies: Close to My Heart cardstock, black ink, My Acrylix stamp set "T", sparkles, black ribbon, buttons, flowers; Michael's ribbon, DCWV patterned paper.
Have a terrific day!
Karine


Fun card!! Thanks for playing along! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! I'm sure your sister will love it! Thanks for playing along in the 2RedBananas challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card. Thanks for joining CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteVery cute card. I love the DP and the bow on the "t". Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.
ReplyDeleteGreat card, I love your DP. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
ReplyDeleteLiza x
What a terrific card ;p I really love the circle sentiment! :) Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :)
ReplyDeleteHugs Ida
So fun!!! Love the T and the gorgeous papers! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the card. Yours should be in the mail tomorrow. Sorry it is late. Love the new look.
ReplyDeleteI think your card is great and I am going to go out to my craft room from http://roomstogrowusa.web12.hubspot.com/hobbyrooom/ and make one for my sis!
ReplyDelete