Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring, please come....

It's snowing here today, but hopefully we are getting to the last of the strange weather. It's interesting because every day, you never know what you're going to get! I was thinking this morning, I wonder what it's like to live someplace where you get up and the weather is the same all the time. Here in Southern Alberta, weather is always a hot topic because it's never the same and can change so quickly! Anyway, life is never boring!


Last Saturday, I was able to go scrapbooking with my daughter and a few other ladies from our community. It's a great group and I love to see what everyone else creates! I didn't even have to cook that night since my in-laws took us out to celebrate our anniversary that was on March 16th! Love when that happens!

I made a card for Amy's Sketch #55 with inspiration from 2 Red Bananas, shown here. I just love the colors in the picture - they make me feel all warm inside! I suppose the colors don't necessarily make you think about Easter or Spring, but I just love the CC Designs' Cookie Crumbs Cupcake Occasions stamp set! I can always find a way to use these cute stamps!




Supplies: CC Designs Presents Cookie Crumbs Cupcake Occasions (chick & cupcake); Close to My Heart My Acrylix 'Easter Time' (Easter); Provo Craft patterned paper; Cuttlebug; Prima Flowers; Stamping Bella bling; Spackles; CTHH brown ink, yellow & orange cardstock and Liquid Glass; pop dots from EK Success.

Thanks for stopping by!

Karine

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh, your little chick and cupcake is so cute, and love how you've layered the flowers.
    Nicki, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! i love the springy colors! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous spring card - love your colours and your little chickie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that? I love what you did with my chickie! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute cards;) I especially like the basket weaved ribbon;) Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karine...what a sweet, sweet blog you have. :) I'm always in for a treat when I stop by. Your cards are so adorable and I'm smitten about that little stamp set you used. :)

    Hey, I was able to land a Union T-shirt for your hubby. :) Finally!! Send me your address and I'll get it out to you. Also, you are welcome to the Shuttle pic that's on my blog. Did you want me to just print one out for you and send it along with the shirt?? :)

    Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, spring is not to have snow, but it has snowed recently here. Today was nice thou.

    ReplyDelete