Monday, December 22, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #47


This sketch comes from a very talented lady, Taylor VanBruggen, who posts a sketch on Fridays on her blog Taylored Expressions. If you click HERE, you can find other stampers' variation on the sketch by checking the comments section. I had fun doing this card, since it came together so quickly and I love the way it turned out! It's so great to find such talented stampers on the web!




Supplies: Close to My Heart blue textured cardstock, white cardstock, black ink, Say it in Style My Acrylix stamp set (Peace on Earth); Recollections stickers from Michael's (Merry Christmas, silver flake and gems); patterned paper is unknown from my stash.

Thanks for visiting and Merry Christmas!
Karine

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Karine! I love your punchy snowflake! Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    My name is Brenda, I go by B or Bren. I just joined the Sisterhood #27. Thought I would say hi. I am hooked on challenges lately. Have more time than normal with break.

    Feel Free to join my blog

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just wanted drop by and see what everyone is up to. I really like your cards.

    ReplyDelete