We have had such a terrific holiday season in our house, and in a few short hours, I will celebrate my 40th! Hard to believe that I'm going to be 40, but I am not freaked out by it or anything. I'm happy with my life and where I'm going, so getting older doesn't bother me.
Here's Amy's Sketch #42, which she has given us two weeks to try!

I had a card completed last week, but I somehow missed getting a picture of it before I gave it away! Here's my new attempt, and I was so excited to use my Cupcake Occasions set I just received from All That Scraps! The stamp sets that Amy has been showcasing on her blog have inspired me, so now I have a couple of my own.


Supplies: Cupcake Occasions from CC Designs (cupcake and You're so Sweet); Close to My Heart My Acrylix Say it in Style (Just Because); Prima flowers; CTMH Just Blooms Summer Posies; Daisy Bucket Designs (patterned paper); CTMH ribbon; pop dots; Liquid Glass; CTMH black and brown ink; CTMH textured cardstock; Stamping Bella bling.
Madison has been sick the last few days, so we missed going anywhere for New Year's. But, it was so nice just to relax at home, play her new Wii (so much fun), and watch movies. We watched The Water Horse and The Spiderwick Chronicles and they were both good. Hope you are staying warm and looking forward to a great 2009!
Thanks for visiting!
Karine


Love the cupcake card.
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to welcome you to SBS #27. Glad to see you join us.
Wonderful card. Sorry to hear that Madison was under the weather. Hope your daughter is feeling better. The Wii definately is fun. I have a bad wrist so I typically can not play to long. Happy New Year. Looking foreard to talking with you. Bren
ReplyDeleteWhat a great set - and I love your card. Great colors and so adorable! Looking forward to seeing more of your work through SBS-27.
ReplyDelete