
I was excited when Madison came home from school to tell us that her teacher is having a baby! I chose Amy's Sketch #44 to make her a nice, simple card.
It seemed a great choice! The baby is due in July, so hopefully she'll get to finish out the school year. So far she's felt good, just tired. I think all mothers can relate to that!

This was a fun card to make as I used one of my new stamps from Stamping Bella called Pregabella. Isn't she great? I did a little paper piecing for her pants, just to make it fun.
Inside the card, I stamped my favorite saying. I was so glad to find this stamp!
Supplies: Pregabella from Stamping Bella; ribbon from Modern Home; Close to My Heart My Acrylix Spunky Greetings (Congrats); flowers - CTMH Summer Posies; green bling from Stamping Bella; patterned paper by Sweet Life; CTMH white, green & purple textured cardstock; CTMH black & watermelon ink; BIC markers.

So many of the blogs that I read, people are sick or just getting over something. I am happy to say that I finally feel like I'm returning to normal. I haven't missed work, but I sure have been struggling with my health. My husband is trying really hard to get over his sore back. Hopefully he'll be able to return to work soon. The weather is cooperating and it's finally warm! Gotta love those chinooks!
Hope this finds you happy and healthy!
Karine


Adorable. I like the pattern paper. We have been sick around our house too. Glad you are feeling better. I slept almost 12 hours yesterday. Went to bed before super, 6PM and woke around 6AM. Good thing the husband took care of the kid.
ReplyDeleteI will have to try this sketch some time,
Cute card. Love that image.
ReplyDeleteSO cute - love the colors!! And I hear you about the whole sick thing - I'm tired of being sick and tired of talking about it! Anyway thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteFound your blog from Amy's blog. Love what you did with her sketch for the week. That bella is too cute and something that I think I "need".
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDelete