Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lattebella!


I just love using Amy's sketches to make cards, and this one, #45 is no exception. I have missed being included in her links this week because she changed the time (bummer) but I still really like the way it turned out! This is the first time that I'm using Lattebella from Stamping Bella, and I think she's great!


I did get some inspiration from Nancy's blog, Card Worthy, where she has posted a Color & Texture Challenge #1. I tried with this Lattebella card, but she really only wanted black, white, grey and silver. Hopefully she'll forgive me for going outside the boundaries! I think I got taken with the brown in the image, and decided to use coffee colored paper. It was fun to try, anyway!

Supplies: Lattebella from Stamping Bella; Close to My Heart My Acrylix Stamp Sets: Say it With Style (Hello!) and Serendipity (abstract), patterned paper (Serendipity), textured cardstock (blue & brown), black cardstock, Exclusive Inks in Archival Black, Chocolate, Brown Bag & Outdoor Denim, Liquid Glass; pop dots from EK Success.

Thanks for visiting!
Karine

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing, Karine. Push the boundaries wherever you can! Great card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still got included this week - I didn't get a chance to write up the post till later so yours is there this time (post won't go live for a couple hours yet).

    Thanks for playing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love Bella stamps, too.

    ReplyDelete