
My very young cousin Erin got married last summer, and now has her own home! I am excited for her, so wanted to congratulate her by making her a cute card. I am really feeling old because she was born 6 months after my husband and I started dating! Yes, we have been together a long time, and I'm only 40 now!
I used Amy's Sketch #47 from her blog Prairie Paper and Ink plus one of the cute sets from All That Scraps called C.C. Designs EZ Mounted Sugarplums Snowy Scene. It's supposed to be more of a Christmas type set {our secret!}, but I thought it was still a good choice for the occasion. The patterned paper is from a new Level 2 paper pack from Close to My Heart called 'Daydream'. I just love it, and there are some other really pretty papers in it as well. Since I started making more cards, I'm always on the lookout for great papers!

Supplies: C.C. Designs EZ Mounted Sugarplums Snowy Scene (house and sentiment), Close to My Heart Daydream Level 2 paper pack (patterned paper), CTMH black ribbon, prisma glitter, CTMH black and white cardstock, CTMH white and green textured cardstock, BIC markers.
Thanks for stopping by!
Karine


This is so cute! Love the colors in the house. :)
ReplyDeleteHow pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog!
That so sweet;)
ReplyDelete