Monday, January 19, 2009

Valentine


So, I've signed up to join the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers, and found a great blog by Kelly. She has posted a challenge to make a masculine Valentine's card, so here's my attempt. I got the idea for strictly black and white with a splash of red from Suzanne Dean, although her challenge asks that you use stamps from her store. Unfortunately, I only found her blog and store recently, so I don't have any of her products yet! But I'm sure that will change. I just wanted the chance to try my hand at a great idea! I didn't have any black and white patterned paper, so I made my own by stamping my "XOXO" stamp with black on white paper. I love how it turned out!

Supplies: Close to My Heart: My Acrylix stamp sets - A Little Something (small heart), In My Heart (XOXO, hearts, 'you are always in my heart' & 'Valentine'), black & white cardstock, black ink, cranberry ribbon, liquid glass; BIC markers.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karine

4 comments: